San Juan County Amateur Radio Society main@SJCARS.groups.io
This group has been created to complement the official website of the SJC Amateur Radio Society (http://www.sjcars.org) by serving as a community forum and email reflector for the Society and friends. It is open to all HAMs--subscribers are not required to be club members.
When requesting to join this group, please be prepared to provide your name (first and last) and Amateur Radio call sign, if you have one. After your request is confirmed, there is an initial moderation of everyone's first message to confirm is not spam.
The SJC Amateur Radio Society is located in San Juan County, Washington. The Society was formed to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fellowship, and individual operating efficiency; and to so conduct programs and activities as to advance the general interest and welfare of Amateur Radio in the community.
This is an announcement only group. Announcements will include information on SJCARS club meetings and special events; there will only be a very few announcements each month.
Please join the subgroups for discussions by selecting the appropriate subgroup name, below:
Elmer: Technical Discussions
RagChew: General Discussions
AuXComm: Emergency Communications
- 73 Members
- 474 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.